Hello Women, It’s Our Month!!!
I Celebrate YOU, as You Should Celebrate Yourselves, Every Day!
Allow me just a few minutes to tell you how awesome you are!
You’re strong, intelligent, flexible, faithful, diligent, God fearing, loving, caring, and most of all BeAuTiFuL! We all know that beauty starts within, however as women, we also like to look good.
Most times the first thing someone sees when they look at you is your face. Let’s start there. So what does that mean? I’m glad you asked.
Let me give you some helpful information on good skincare.
Celebrities with the Best Skin: Miranda Kerr, Lupita Nyong’o, Halle Berry,Wilde, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Gwen Stefani
10 Secrets Women with incredible skin swear by By Megan Gustashaw
What does it take to achieve your best skin ever? Knowledge, Discipline, and a Willingness to go your own way, In other words, just because all of your friends are doing fancy sheet masks doesn’t mean you need to. To illustrate the many, many paths you can take to get the completion of your dreams, 10 of the most luminous women were asked to share what works for them. While it may be a bit much to try to emulate all of them, you just might pick up a few ideas that’ll improve your routine, (if nothing else, it’ll remind you that it does matter whether you take makeup off before bed, and to drink plenty of water!)
- Stop looking for a quick fix. Some folks have a skin care regimen every day which turns into a 10-step process when exfoliating and applying a clay mask twice a week.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydration and clean eating is a great start for great skin. To wash, tone and moisturize in the morning and night is a great simple regimen.
- Troubleshoot pimples before they get bad, sometimes you can tell when something is about to surface, get your routine down and deal with it before it happens. Also, remember to drink tons of water. The more you drink the more you will want to drink.
- Try Going Natural, use all natural products that are really potent and active.
- Invest in Hydrated Skin, by keeping a consistent routine does wonders. For some exfoliating every day, investing in a good moisturizer and again plenty of water works.
- Don’t Equate a Hefty Price Tag With Effectiveness, luxurious skin is not always about luxury products.
- Create Your Own Skin Care Cocktails, if you have dry skin, try mixing moisturizers with a tiny bit of coconut oil or shea butter. See if that Hydrates and gives you the natural glow you’re looking for.
- Beware of Refined Sugar, if you eat well and sugar is not a part of your diet, watch your alcohol intake.
- Give New Brands a Go, Change can be good, sometimes you need to do away with the old and try new products and regimens.
- Wear Sunscreen Every Single Day, A good antioxidant moisturizer with SPF every single day….
- Elizabeth Arden City Smart Moisturizer
- Evan Healy’s Tea Tree Gel Cleanser (for a deeper clean)
- Clinical Youth Intensive Cream
- Cetaphil Face Wash
- Jason Vitamin E Oil
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Cream
- Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti Wrinkle Fluid SPF20
- Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil
- Origins Checks and Balances For Wash (sensitive skin)
- Eve Lom Solid Cleanser (sensitive skin)
- Banana peel, for breakouts, (the riper, the better). Put it right on the zit. The peels contain an antioxidant called Lutein (basically vitamin A) which reduces inflammation and fights acne…
- Sunday Riley tinted Moisturizer and Facial Oils. This product is filled with Vitamin A and C along with retinoids.
- Last but not least, Rose water is great as it restores skin, controls oil and reduces the appearance of redness, it brightens and softens dark spots and it leaves skin glowing.
Remember to drink plenty of water, including lemon water.
Let’s Go Women!!!!